This blog will be about video games mostly. I am a 14 Year MMO vet and Started Console gaming heavily back in the Nintendo (Original) Days.

I am crude, bossy, crass, opinionated, and not politically correct.


Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving.

First and foremost before I rant today I just want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

I have been blessed with a great family and awesome friends over my live.


That being said, I am ready with a short one today.

For those of you dumbass people who are asking for rewards for Beta Testing a game.....unplug your computer and throw it out the window.

First of all, everyone and their brother is in this beta weekend.  Honestly it should just be called an open beta.

Secondly, you get nothing for beta testing,  it even says as much in the Game Testers Agreement (which Im sure you read instead of just clicked past it.)  Your reward for beta testing is getting a look at the game already.  Quit asking for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment