This blog will be about video games mostly. I am a 14 Year MMO vet and Started Console gaming heavily back in the Nintendo (Original) Days.

I am crude, bossy, crass, opinionated, and not politically correct.


Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Week in Preview.

This week I look forward to seeing the biggest debacle of a game being shut down.  I was a proud 3 account owner of SWG before the CU and NGE.  I suffered through the Combat Upgrade but after the NGE I retired my Jedi and his "Blue Glowie" Form.    I thought it was pathetic the excuses they used and I never went back to SWG again.  Not even when I had an all access SOE Pass for EQ2.  So as the servers shut down and this horrid excuse of a game goes in the crapper I send out one last "Fuck You Smedley, you fucking piece of shit retard!"

I can hardly wait to get my Glowstick out and running in SW:TOR when my early access kicks in.  While this will never be an SWG, I don't mind.  I love the game for what it is and am looking forward to dominating some bitch ass Jedi with my SOCOM buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment