This blog will be about video games mostly. I am a 14 Year MMO vet and Started Console gaming heavily back in the Nintendo (Original) Days.

I am crude, bossy, crass, opinionated, and not politically correct.


Tuesday, December 6, 2011

What to do for a few more days until launch

Im going to catch up on some movies, play a little Saint's Row the Third and do some chores so when the game releases I will be primed and ready to go.


My daily rant today is reserved for SW:ToR Customer support and Best Buy.  I purchased a Collector's Edition Box Set after thanksgiving to go with my Standard Edition.  Needless to say my Best Buy code was "already in use."     So I contacted SW:ToR and provided all my information to them.  I got an email back asking for screen shots, so I sent them back, not once but twice. (Keep in mind there are days in between these emails to and from Customer Support.)   So finally last night I get an updated code from Customer Support, I go to enter it today and its a god damn Standard Edition code.  9 days before Early Access starts and I still cant get a fucking proper code.     I am seriously worried about the Customer Support in this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment